Prospect Research and Data Services
Good data management is at the centre of successful fundraising. Who are your prospects? Who are your donors? How are you managing your key relationships? Do you need charity data protection advice? Philanthropy Company provides a range of services to help organisations to optimise their data management. These include:
- Data Audit – assess your data policies, management, and processes
- Guidance on Data Protection
- Provide due diligence research and advice on major gifts
- Help you to establish your donor database
Prospect research forms the foundation of major gift fundraising. Our specialist researchers can work with you to:
- Compile research profiles (top-line or in-depth)
- Develop prospect approach plans
- Establish prospect tracking processes
- Provide extra capacity during busy “surge” periods, e.g. when organising events
- Provide prospect research training for major gift fundraisers, researchers, or volunteers
How can we help you?
Each client has a different set of needs. We usually begin with a phone call to explore how we might be able to help you. If we don’t think we can actually make a difference to your organisation, we will say so. Please get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss with you.