International Development Office
Supporting your development and alumni relations programmes in the UK.
Philanthropy Company provides you with an outsourced service to establish your UK based fundraising office.
We know that your development and alumni programme needs to operate globally; that visibility and internationalism are key to successful fundraising.
We also know that it’s hard to look after prospects and donors when they may be on the other side of the world. If left to chance it can be hit-and-miss. And can be expensive. Philanthropy Company draws on its track record of development and fundraising leadership to represent your interests in the UK, and nurture close relationships with your donors, prospects and alumni, as if we were part of your home team.
How we support you
Setting up a fully resourced Development Office in the UK requires time and investment; our service allows you to do this at a fraction of the price of a permanent office.
Our tailored services might include:
- Providing you with a UK-based ‘Development Office’
- Acting Director of Development – We provide a senior development leader to work with you in the UK, supporting your team and academics during their UK visits
- Supporting leadership visits – Logistics, briefings, capturing actions after prospect meetings. Working to your brief, we provide high level support to your Vice-Chancellor, Chairman or senior volunteers during their London and UK visits
- Briefings, prospect identification and research – Our in house prospect research team can provide detailed profiles and briefings. Our work is informed by an intimate local knowledge of trends in the UK market.
- Event management – We are experienced in delivering high quality cultivation and stewardship events for 10 – 1000 people. We can provide this to you to support visits and programme. This can even include individual briefings and follow up.
Philanthropy Company provides bespoke consultancy services in philanthropy and fundraising for organisations across the UK and internationally. We work with a variety of organisations – from universities to INGOs, and from national charities to cultural and art institutions. We are used to establishing and running high quality campaigns, and often working with boards, trustees and CEOs to bring complex projects to fruition. Our strength lies foremost in our experience: each of our consultants has personally solicited gifts of over one million pounds.
For further details please contact either:
Natalie Coles, Business Manager
+44 (0)203 367 2091