Our fundraising consultancy can help your charity achieve its aims. Many charitable organisations ask us for help with a range of fundraising activity including:
- Defining the vision for their fundraising activity
- Drafting and testing a case for support
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Strategic planning for a capital campaign
- Researching existing donors and finding new ones
- Managing a regular giving programme
- Setting up high-net worth and ultra-high-net worth programmes
- Shaping, leading and transforming corporate programmes
- Coaching and/or mentoring staff, trustees or volunteer boards
- Providing interim leadership
- Philanthropy for small organisations
Skills transfer and coaching of fundraising staff
Sometimes you have individuals or a team in place who just need to build their confidence and/or skills in running a major gifts campaign or capital appeal. In these situations, we can provide individual or team coaching to ensure you are able to reach your campaign goals and targets.
Read about our approach with Caius House, a charity and youth club that has served Battersea for the last 125 years, providing fun, informal and social educational activities for 11 to 21-year-olds in Battersea from deprived backgrounds.
How can we help you?
Each client has a different set of needs. We usually begin with a phone call to explore how we might be able to help you. If we don’t think we can actually make a difference to your organisation, we will say so. Please get in touch and we’d be happy to discuss with you.