We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic individual to join our growing team as a Project Manager/Consultant. This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your fundraising knowledge through working in a varied role with a number of different charity clients in a lively environment.
Our vision is simple—to work with non-profit organisations in helping them grow their philanthropic income and to make a real difference to those they support. Our clients are some of the most well-known charity, education, health and arts organisations.
As Project Manager/Consultant you will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of philanthropic activities, including attending client meetings with senior consultants; writing cases for support; strategic input on client projects; and writing Trusts and Foundation applications.
To be successful you will bring your energy and skills to our small but talented team. Your professional background might have been in any sector but will have included fundraising experience and ideally some experience in the education/higher education sector. Excellent communications and writing skills are critical and you will bring your attention to detail to everything you do whether writing, working with clients or representing Philanthropy Company.
This is an outstanding opportunity to develop your skills and career in an organisation with a ‘blue chip’ reputation; to learn through experience and to be part of a talented and ambitious team making a real difference.
See the attached job description for further details on the role.
Applications should be sent to Natalie Coles at email@example.com and should include the following:
- A cover letter that includes why you are interested in this role; what you can bring to the role; your career aspirations; your current salary (no more than two sides of A4).
- A CV (no more than two sides of A4)
- Confirmation that you hold UK residency or relevant permits to work in the UK
- Full contact details including a phone number, email and residential address
- Your availability to start in this role
- Any special arrangements you might need to attend interview.
Closing date: 5pm Tuesday 3rd of October 2017
Interview date: Tuesday 10 October 2017 (there is some flexibility on dates)
Applications can also be sent in writing to:
12 Melcombe Place